We are open during the following hours:
When we are closed
If you need to contact a GP when the surgery is closed please note the following:
- If you have COVID symptoms, please go to www.111.nhs.uk or call 111. Calls to this number are free from both landlines and mobile phones within the UK.
- If you need non-covid medical help between 6.30pm to 8pm Mon to Fri or between 8am to 8pm on Saturday or Sunday, and you cannot wait until the practice re-opens, please call the extended hours GP service 03000 33 99 50 The Welford Centre.
- If you are calling outside these times, please call the out of hour’s number on 111
- There are Urgent Care Centres at Northwick Park Hospital and Central Middlesex Hospital.
- If it is life threatening, dial 999 or visit A&E.